Koffie

Thursday 10 July 2014


/ / Shirt - old old H&M / Skirt - homemade \ \

I thought I'd lost this film as I opened the back of my camera when it hadn't finished being wound on. Then I just thought I may as well get it developed and it turns out all the pictures are there in tacked, which is nice.

We went to the Netherlands back in April and these photos where taken on a sunny afternoon in Amsterdam. We stopped off for lunch in a pretty little cafe and then had a beer in the park. I fell a bit in love with Nether-Netherlands.

2 comments

  1. I think you're making me fall a bit in love with Nether-Netherlands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Amsterdam in April too :) dreamy time of the year to visit. And such luck with this film!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.